Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Who's the Daddy?

OK, I know this is WAY off-topic, but I have to admit... this whole Anna Nicole "Who's the Daddy" mystery is pretty riveting. So I thought we could all just have a little fun and share our opinions here. C,mon, we all have them.

I'll start. I'm certain that its Larry Birkhead. I mean, have you seen him? He is irresistable. That little pouty boy look and that blond hair sweeping casually over his tanned face. Why would she sleep with Howard when she has that hottie drooling all over her? OK she was an addict, but she wasn't stupid. I vote for Larry.

Here are 5 possible choices. Larry Birkhead, Howard Stern, ZsaZsa Gabors husband, her late husband Mr. Marshall from artificial insemination, SpongeBob Squarepants. Post your predictions here!

3 comments:

Laura said...

And one way to get *lots* of attention in Hollywood-shave your head!
As for Anna...that poor lost soul, to have so many options to father your child! I agree w/Diane-I'm thinking the hottie. I hope not Zsa-Zsa's hubby.

Diane Vespa said...

Hey Laura, At some level, I was feeling sorry for her, until I saw a video of her 7 months pregnant with a beautiful Baby Girl and on a mushroom trip. At that point, I lost any respect or sympathy I could muster.

bjg2862 said...

I think it was the old rich mans kid. they where going to court, and Surprise, it,s baby, give me the money!1111111111



Joan