Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Peoria.com Members Bash this Saturday at Schooners 4:00pm

The Forum Members of Peoria.com have planned a little get-acquainted bash at Schooners this Saturday in the Beer Garden. Schooners is located at 730 E. War Memorial Drive. The word is that Schooners has awesome pork tenderloins so even if you don't care to meet fellow forum members just come out to eat ;-). Schooners is expecting us and has told me that children are welcome. Please print out your forum picture and attach to your shirt. Oh, And don't try to be clever and just lurk... we'll figure it out. Should be fun. See you there!

3 comments:

PeoriaIllinoisan said...

You know you can print out t-shirt iron-on transfers on your inkjet.

Since I don't have a photo and I don't want to break the rules and get kicked out, I may have to iron on a big P.I. to the front of my t-shirt.

Or I could use face paint and put P on my right cheek and I on the left.

Ok, seriously, I hope no-one takes you up on that suggestion.

Diane Vespa said...

OK which set of cheeks you talkin' about?

PeoriaIllinoisan said...

Hmmm...