Monday, July 23, 2007

Dr. William Sears speaks in Galesburg tomorrow

Anyone who has ever in their lives bought a baby or parenting book has most certainly come across one written by Dr. Sears. He is author of over 30 books on parenting including "The baby book", (you know the one that has all the cute baby butts on the cover) and "Attachment Parenting". He has also made regular appearances on over 100 TV shows including 20/20, Donahue, Good Morning America, Oprah, CBS This Morning, CNN, NBC's Today Show and Dateline.

Yes, Dr. Sears and I go back a looonggg way. I have spent many nights alone with him as I struggled to conquer the latest toddler behavioral nightmare. He'll be thrilled to finally meet me. Tomorrow evening he is doing a talk on Family health and nutrition at the Best Western in Galesburg and will also sign books. I'm bringing all of mine and then doubling the price in the garage sale. Program begins at 7:00pm. If anyone wants to cop a ride with me give me a holler!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Whatever happened to "Intuitive Parenting"? How quickly we forget.....

your sister

Diane Vespa said...

My intuition told me to go to this lecture. Now get going to Bodypump....