Saturday, September 8, 2007

Girl kicked off plane cause her tootie was showing.

This cracks me up. Matt Lauer was interviewing some hot blond chick about her recent flight from LA on Southwest Airlines. The hot blond was lamenting how she suffered extreme humiliation due to the flight crew asking her to leave the plane due to inappropriate attire. Matt teased the audience for a few minutes by saying the girl was wearing the exact same outfit as she was wearing for the interview. His outraged tone led the viewer to believe that this girl must be wearing a habit (attire worn by a Nun.) So finally he asks the camera crew to reveal what the young lady is wearing, and lets just say she ain't no Polyanna. But the the really funny part came when she had to sit down for the interview. Her skirt was so short they had to bleep out her crotch area, a-la Britney Spears wearing no panties. Obviously, the men on the plane were getting more than a bag of peanuts as their treat for the day.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Funny. I posted almost exactly the same thing, only I chose a less time reference (Basic Instinct vs. Britney).

BTW, the mom said she was wearing what any college student would wear but turns out she's not a 19-year old college student, but a 23 year-old Hooters waitress. Wanna bet her tank top was a lot lower on the plane than it was on the today show?
And shouldn't she be more embarrassed by the dark tights, white slouchy socks and flourescent short shorts from her workplace than any of the events that took place on the flight?

Jeep2000 said...

I saw this on the news while at the Hofbrau Friday. When I first looked at her I thought, "That's not so bad" regarding her skirt. THEN I noticed that the waistband of her skirt and the snap holding it together were probably hitting right about at her crotch. So, I assume she tugged it way down for all the interviews, and was using her shirt to cover her expanse of waist that would have been showing.
It was amusing, to say the least.

Diane Vespa said...

oops, your right Jennifer. Sorry didn't mean to copy your ideas. I guess she pushed both of our buttons the wrong way.

Jennifer said...

Diane,
Oh, I never thought you copied my posting at all... just a case of "great minds thinking alike"
(ha ha)

It's funny, though, that I'm all "Is this a news story" yet I posted a blog entry about it....