Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Great Peoria based blog focusing on mental health

I can't remember what I was googling the other day, but this great new blog popped up in the search results. The author is a local Peoria therapist/counselor, and although I don't know her personally, she has a great reputation. From her bio it looks like she is an author, and all of her blog posts are original and filled with great advice on living and feeling well. God knows we can all use some of that! Anyhoo, thought I would give credit where credit is due and recognize this nice blog that is nothing but pleasant and helpful! Cause we all know you aren't going to get that here!

5 comments:

My Flock Rocks! said...

I checked it out and Love It! I added it to my fav's and will also add it to my blog...I think I have seen Joy on WMBD in the morning. Yeah, we can all use it!

PeoriaIllinoisan said...

Thank goodness none of this relates to me!

How can the loss of sleep or sleep deprivation hurt us?
o Memory loss
o Poor performance on the job
o Loss of attention and concentration
o Fatigue
o Obesity (link now to sleep and obesity)

Ok, maybe just a few (all) ... (don't check my timestamp please)

Grandma's Attic said...

It's a good 'blog', Diane, are you saying we all could use some help there? LOL
Anyway, as far as I could tell from perusing it, they blog about health news that I have read on MSNBC.com and other news websites and it appears to be their businesses' version of the old-fashioned 'newsletter' that professional service industries used to send out. That being said, it is still a nice business blog and makes me realize I really need to get started on my business website blog. I just have way too much fun on my personal blogsite!

Diane Vespa said...

You can imagine what I must have been googling to have searched out her site. Can't remember but the key words were probably something like "irritability, menopause, hot flashes, PMS"! Can we all relate??

Jennifer said...

Diane,
Thanks for the link. I added it to my favorites, too.