The Peoria Park District Fall Winter Playbook is now available! I look forward to this publication every season. It is so enjoyable to check out the various classes and imagine the possibilities if I had no kids or job. But since I have both of those.. they are destined to remain just that - a fantasy. So here they are, in no particular order - the top 5 Activities I'd like to participate in through the PPD!
1. ADULT, INFANT AND CHILD CPR - American Red Cross Building - $55
2. STAGING YOUR HOME FOR TOP DOLLAR- Sterling School $17
3. COOKING CLASS - HORS D'OEVERES - the Bronze Frog - $35. Hey, is this taught by our own Chef Kevin? Me thinks so!
4. SWIM FOR FITNESS- LOW IMPACT - Riverplex $32
5. BALLROOM DANCE -Owens Center - $62
And here are a few you wouldn't catch me dead at.
COMPUTERS FOR MATURE ADULTS: There isn't enough Red Bull in the world that would keep me awake for that one.
BOW MAKING. - I'm thinkin that doesn't need an explanation.
CAKE DECORATING FOR BEGINNERS - Heres all you need to know about that subject: Make, Bake, Eat.
ADVANCED OPEN WATER SCUBA - don't you people read the papers?
BE A NIFTY KNITTER (See comment for Bow-making)