Wednesday, November 14, 2007

You think you are having a bad day....

True story, this happened to one of my best buds at RE/MAX. She doesn't want me to use her name but I'll give you a hint.. she's really blond, and she works at RE/MAX!

So she drives this little red sports car that she has wanted all her life and really adores - a real snappy little number. Let's just say its a little, uh, compact. Problem is most Realtors drive these big honking mini-vans and SUV's - which, anyone who has driven one knows that it's hard to see these little stature challenged cars. (how's that for political correctness?) They are just like little cocktail weenies in a sea of bratwursts.

Long story short, some big Realtor car is backing up out of it's parking spot in our parking lot and SPLAT! - there goes the back end of my bud's sports car. She is bummed out indeed.

So she calls ye'ol insurance carrier who calls ye'ol claims adjuster. The claims adjuster is looking at it, assessing the damage, expressing her sympathy to my distraught friend.

The adjuster does her little schtick, says her goodbyes, hops in her car, and BAM! runs right in to my friends little sports car AGAIN! You can't make this shit up!!!

5 comments:

My Flock Rocks! said...

OMG! That is so funny! Good thing I don't work...with YOU!

tsheets said...

Ouch!! Maybe she should look into buying a little red TANK!

Kevin Lowe said...

Too funny. But my guess: your poor friend wasn't laughing!

Peoria Pundit said...

One day, I'll tell you the story of the little red VW bug I used to drive.

God, I loved that car.

youngxlove said...

I saw the sign the next day that said, do not hit me! I was wondering what that was all about....