Thursday, March 27, 2008

Peoria Times-Observer now on-line

Today's Times Observer reported that they have a totally new website that is up to date and on-line. It features their news stories of the week plus a new moderated comments section. I just sent a test comment as Alfred A Neuman and I'll report back on how long it takes to publish. Oh, I feel like a sleuth ;)

Some of the features still need tweeking in my opinion, but its a great start and long overdue.

Update: My comment was published within the hour.

2 comments:

newsanchormom.com said...

Thanks for the info! Nick Stroman, our old assignment editor at HOI,interviewed me about NewsAnchorMom.com and it was in this week's issue. However, I did not get it! Go figure! I get it every Wednesday!
I looked for the article on line and didn't find it. Oh Well! I will have to go pick one up tomorrow. How exciting that he Observer is on-line now!

dewayne said...

We are open to any and all suggestions on improvements to the website.