Sunday, March 16, 2008

Shrug off the winter blah's with the Boat Drunks!


Just can't wait till the Cabin Fever party at the Packard plaza Friday, March 28, 2008. This is definately one of my fav events of the year and a sure sign of Spring. The Jimmy Buffett Tribute Band "The Boat Drunks" will be performing live starting at 8:00pm. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased in advance at One World Cafe on Main Street. Last year they sold them at the door also but to be on the safe side I would buy them in advance.

Gather your sweetie or your BF and head on down for some Corona lites on ice and a rocking good time. I blogged about this last year. See you there!

2 comments:

ChYah said...

2 more days! SM is curious how you are going to control Tamara and I by yourself. She is quite worried about your safety and sanity.

Diane Vespa said...

I'm bringing my personal tazer ;)