Friday, May 9, 2008

Billy Dennis busted!

So today I'm chatting with blogger buddy Billy Dennis, who insists that Colleen Callahan is going to give Aaron Schock a run for the money. About that time CJ interjects a question about Aaron, to which Billy replies... "Is congress in session? Is he even in town?" CJ and I just kind of look at each other dumbfounded. "Billy", CJ says, "Aaron is just running for congress he hasn't won yet". "Oh, yeah, that's right", Billy replies as he glances down at the floor hoping we would just forget his slip and move on.

8 comments:

C. J. Summers said...

Great post!

Billy Dennis said...

Good post.

Chef Kevin said...

I agree. Good post.

Diane Vespa said...

I'm still laughing my *ss off over this.

Billy Dennis said...

I agree!

Peoria AntiPundit said...

weird

Billy Dennis said...

I concur.

Billy Dennis said...

I am not sure that I can completely understand your comments. Would you be so kind as to expand on your reasoning a little more before I comment.