Saturday, August 9, 2008

Kids say the crappiest things...

Warning: More TMI!
Today I took the kids out to the Shoppes at Grande Prairie for their Kids Day celebration to benefit Crittendon Centers. While there, we all used the "Family Restroom". As I'm going about my business, my son observes me closely. "Mommy," he asks, "Why do you just lean over the potty instead of sitting on it?" Me: "Because it is all gross and yucky and full of germs." Jim: "What Mommy, the potty seat or your bum?" WTF?

10 comments:

Lynn said...

That's funny Diane! Did you go home and take an extra long shower after that?

My Flock Rocks! said...

That's priceless! Something you should remember to say at his wedding!

East Bluff Barbie said...

Kids just don't understand about hovering.

Billy Dennis said...

Is your child British? He did not say "bum."

Diane Vespa said...

No, Billy- that was editorial privelege. ;)

Billy Dennis said...

You are allowed to say "butt," I think.

Diane Vespa said...

Butt butt butt butt butt!

oh yeah, that felt good!

Anonymous said...

I love my nephew......
KLS

Anonymous said...

You know, if women stopped "hovering" and splattering on the seat, there would be no need to HOVER!!!!!! The toilet seat is the LAST thing you need to worry about in a public bathroom! I have said my peace (or is it PEEce?)......

kls

Diane Vespa said...

If I sprinkle when I tinkle I am neat and wipe the seat.