Monday, October 27, 2008

A classic "Do as I say and not as I do"...


From a Kharma standpoint, I probably shouldn't post this, but what the heck! Today, while walking through the parking lot of Gold's Gym, I noticed a busy City of Peoria Parking Enforcement Officer diligently writing tickets to naughty parking challenged motorists. I really didn't think much about it until I realized that she herself was parked illegally in the #1 handicapped spot. I wonder if she wrote a ticket to herself. Heh heh. I just got a chuckle out of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about the ticket for the window tint on the front windows i have a ticket or two i can give them. i recently moved to il and where i moved from my truck was legal now its not to heck with il im moving.

dewayne said...

nice catch

Billy Dennis said...

Well, sometimes one much destroy a village in order to save it.