Every bloggers bash seems to take on a unique personality of its own and last night's was no exception. Here are a few miscellaneous tidbits I picked up at the bash last night.
1. CJ feels that the US President should fly commercial airliners and not Air force 1.
2. Brad Carter is surprisingly capable of talking about things other than politics
3. I am not
4. Scabies are contagious
5. Billy talks just like he writes
6. PI does not like to talk about work outside of work
7. DeWayne Bartels is kinda shy in a cute sort of way.
8. If you tell Jamie Markley to be somewhere at 6:00 he will be there at 6:00 and that's it.
9. Eyebrows McGee works too much
10. It would be a good idea to bring ear plugs to future bashes.
11. Jen from Keep passing the Open Windows does not know the URL of her blog
12. If a guy watches his own kids it is not babysitting.
13. Reno is actually normal in person.
14. Some commenter's, to be accurate, should type in ALL CAPS.
15. Men share a common interest in sports, and SUPER HERO'S
16. Ramble-on occasionally walks on the [conservative] dark side.
17. Katie is going to have to change the name of her blog!
I hope I didn't tick anyone off. This was all in good fun. Feel free to add your own!
I had a great time, and it was an honor to be in the company of yins.