Sunday, March 8, 2009

Peoria Camera Shop to offer Canon camera seminar

It seems everyone has the photography bug these days. Now that the days of clumsy and expensive film processing are over, the sky is the limit. Don't you love the instant gratification of snapping, printing and forwarding right from home? I am no exception and have 1000's of photos to prove it!

I have to confess, however, that my camera's point and shoot feature is pretty much all I know about it. Hopefully that will change after completion of this class being offered by Peoria Camera Shop.

Here are the details:

Thursday, March 19, 2009

7:00 pm to 9:00 pm

Join us and camera Canon Educator Scott Alexander for a special 2 hour in-depth seminar on Canon Digital SLR cameras.

See you there!

4 comments:

Lola Takes Pictures said...

Hey, thanks for posting this! I didn't realize the Peoria Camera Shop offered classes. How cool is that?!

Diane Vespa said...

Maybe I'll see you...??

Paul Wilkinson said...

I took the class, It was great. It ended up lasting over three hours, which was a very good thing. I highly recommend it. I also recommend a couple of books that are helpful, Called Digital photography. Find them on Amazon.com, well worth the tiny expense to get tips to make your pics better. Course it also helped that my buddy, Ian Schwartz and I shot several thousand picts together this past year to practice and critique. I owe him a debt of gratitude for that.

Lola Takes Pictures said...

Heck no you won't see me there...I shoot with a Nikon. :p Lol!

Please do post about it in the Flickr group when you're done though. I'm sure others there would like to hear how it went.