Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Viewing Schedule for Peoria Pundit Blog

Given the notoriously limited financial resources of the Peoria Pundit, aka Billy Dennis, the bandwidth of said blog is severely limited. More than a handful of readers logging in at the same time will cause the blog to go off-line for an unspecified period of time.

Below I have outlined a proposed solution to the problem. Failure to abide by the policies outlined below will result in a continued instability of the "Blog Peoria" project.

If your name begins with an A-C your log-in time will be 8:00 - 9:00 AM
If your name begins with a D - F your log in time will be 10 - 11:00 AM
G - I 11:00 - 12:00PM
J - L 1:00 - 2:00PM
M - O 2:00 - 3:00PM
P - R 3:00 - 4:00PM
S - U 5:00 - 6:00PM
V - W 7:00 - 8:00PM
X - Z 9:00 - 10:00PM

If your allotted time is inconvenient, you might consider trading with someone who is in a more preferred time slot. By no means should any user go outside of their assigned time slot or complete systemic failure of Peoria Pundit is likely.

Thank you for your cooperation.

9 comments:

Diane Vespa said...

Cue Billy Dennis logging on and having an excuse for blog failure...3-2-1...

Pammy said...

Ahhh....so THAT'S the cause of the "now you see me, now you don't" thing. And here I thought it was my computer. Should known...

Billy Dennis said...

Anyone experiencing the inability to get to Peoria Pundit, please take a screen shot of what you see and email it to me. Thanks. My host and I are trying to figure it out.

Anonymous said...

I haven't been able to access Billy's site for a solid 3 weeks now. I receive a "server not found" message every time. I emailed Billy about it, to no avail.

Diane Vespa said...

He told me yesterday its working fine for him. He can't recover until he first admits there's a problem.

Anonymous said...

You should have been a stand up comic. You are a riot....love ya!

C. J. Summers said...

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one having difficulty viewing Billy's blog. I'll take a screen shot the next time I get the dreaded "server not found" message and e-mail it to Billy.

Oh, and I'll try to stick to Diane's access schedule. Ha ha! :-)

Diane Vespa said...

CJ don't waste your time with the screen shot. I already sent him one and nothing changed. He is simply not paying for enough bandwidth is my guess.

Emerge Peoria said...

Verrry funny... LOL